6 Reasons to Trust God in the Middle of a Mess
But most of the time we’re in the middle of a mess, God wants to sharpen us, mold us, and transform us. So we might as well respond the way He desires so we can get out of the mess, don’t you think?
As I was writing my newest book, When God Sees Your Tears, I realized there’s lots of reasons to trust God in the middle of the mess. Stress kills, so save your health, pass the test, and please God by trusting Him in the middle of the mess.
Here are 6 reasons to trust, not stress, when you’re in the middle of the mess:
- Your situation didn’t take God by surprise. Just because it caught you off guard, doesn’t mean that God was clueless, too. Trust what He already knows.
- God is much more capable of managing your life than you are. So surrender to the proper authority.
- God can, at any time, clear up the mess. So wait for His timing and learn all He wants you to learn in the moment.
- God is incapable of misunderstanding, mismanagement, or mistakes. You, on the other hand, are fully capable of making an even greater mess of things.
- God already has the problem solved. It’s possible He’s working on something inside you right now, and then He’ll take care of your exterior situation.
- A messy situation is one of the primary ways God awakens our need for Him, grows our dependence on Him, shapes our character, and draws us closer to Himself.
There are a lot more reasons to trust God in the middle of a mess. I’d love to hear YOUR reason. Would you add one or two in the comment section below?