Win a Free Copy of My Newest Book: When God Sees Your Tears
- collecting your tears in a bottle (Psalm 56:8).
- recording every detail in His book.
- weaving His plan and purpose into your circumstances.
- building a legacy out of what you might feel is wasted time.
It’s difficult to imagine how God can have a purpose or happy ending to our life’s story when we’re right in the middle of discontent — longing for something more or missing something we once had. But God sees our story from beginning to end and He knows exactly what He’s preparing us for.
In my newest book, When God Sees Your Tears, you can follow the life of Hannah in the Bible — and the stories of many other women today — who found hope in the midst of heartache and a God who could accomplish more with their lives than they ever imagined.
Through my newest book, you will gain:
- assurance that nothing in your life took God by surprise
- confidence that God hears you and has a plan for your life
- peace that your tears are not for nothing
- hope that God can turn even your life into a legacy
Through this new book, let me help you place your trust in God and rest — as you await the unfolding of His plan for your life.
I am giving away TWO FREE SIGNED COPIES of When God Sees Your Tears. Comment on AND share this post and you’ll be entered into the drawing. Winners will be drawn at random and announced next Tuesday, June 17, 2014 on my blog.